Below are samples of Jennifer Lonoff Schiff’s marketing, communications, social media, web content and copywriting and editorial work.
(Note: Additional work, such as direct mail and print advertising pieces, is available by request. Just send a note to jennifer [“at” sign] schiffandschiff.com.)
BI and BPM Articles
- What 2017 Holds for Enterprise Software. Enterprise software vendors discuss what will be the trends and innovations in business intelligence, CRM, ERP and marketing automation software in the coming year. Article for CIO.
- How to Use BI to Improve the Customer Experience. Protection 1 CIO Donald Young shares how the security company significantly decreased attrition – and increased subscriptions – by using BI software and giving employees the tools they needed to better assist customers. Article for CIO.com.
- Eight Enterprise Software Predictions for 2015. What does the future hold for BI, CRM, ERP + enterprise software in 2015? IT experts discuss which enterprise software trends will have the greatest impact on IT organizations in the coming year. Article for CIO.com.
- Nine Common BI Software Mistakes and How to Avoid Them. Business intelligence experts and business leaders discuss the most common mistakes companies make when selecting and implementing a BI solution and what steps to take to avoid potential problems. Article for CIO.com.
- More in this category »
Data Management Articles
Data Protection Articles
Email Marketing Articles
General Business Articles
Lead Gen + Selling-related Articles
- Telecenter® IP brochure. Created brochure for Internet-based multimedia product targetting the K-12 market. (Rauland-Borg Corp.)
- Celebration School advertorial. 4-page, 4-color advertorial promoting Celebration School in Celebration, Florida. This piece showcases the Walt Disney Company/Osceola County-sponsored experimental public school. (Rauland-Borg Corp.)
Professional Development Articles
Project Management Articles
Social Media Articles
Web Design Articles
Website Development and Copywriting
- Prepster Pineapple Clothing. Hawaii-inspired clothing line aimed at teens and tweens. Created all content and navigation; supervised project. Currently manage and update the site.
- New England Fertility. Transformed outdated medical website into something user-friendly, sleek, and attractive. Created new site map, navigation design, content strategy, and copy; worked with client and designer to create new look; worked closely with programmer testing site.
- Technology Marketing Solutions. Marketing communications startup with an IT focus. Provided copyediting, copywriting, and information architecture assistance.
- Spectrum Synergetic Systems. Chicago-based specialized financial services firm. Provided content development and editorial services.
- More in this category »